Service Finance Company
Service Finance Company, LLC is a nationally licensed sales finance company and an approved FHA Title I Lender. We are a primary lender providing installment loan solutions for qualified borrowers with favorable consumer interest rates and extended repayment terms. Our program strives to produce a low monthly payment that may offset the energy savings your customers enjoy when purchasing many energy savings products such as: HVAC, Windows, Doors, Siding, Sunrooms, Flooring, Water Treatment, Plumbing, Solar, Roofing, Insulation and many more.
Expand you purchasing power with Promotional Financing through Synchrony
Synchrony is one of the nation’s premier consumer financial services companies. Our roots in consumer finance trace back to 1932, and today we are the largest provider of private label credit cards in the United States based on purchase volume and receivables.
- A simple application process, and fast credit decisions
- Unsecured, revolving credit lines
- Promotional financing options*
- Convenient monthly payment options
- Online account management
*Subject to credit approval. Minimum monthly payments required. See store for details
For all promotions. Qualifying purchase must be made with you Home Design credit card issued by Synchrony Bank and a $29 account activation fees will apply and be charged at the time first purchase posts to account. For new accounts: Purchase APR is 26.99%: Minimum Monthly Interest Charge is $2. Existing cardholders should see their credit agreement for their applicable terms. Subject to credit approval.
NYSERDA’s Residential Financing Program
- Low-interest, unsecured loan, for 1-4 family homes, owner occupied homes.
- Starting June First and available for 12 months 0% interest for the term of the loan, 5, 10, or 15 years.
- Up to $13,000 loan limit, 5, 10, or 15-year term.
- This is available till June 1st 2021 or till fund are depleted.
- Work must be performed through – NYSERDA’s Residential Financing Program
- May be combined with option 4
Assisted Home Performance with ENERGY STAR® Work Scope Incentive
- Available to income-qualified homeowners, as part of the Home Performance with ENERGY STAR® commitment to making energy efficiency affordable to all New Yorkers.
- $4,000 (maximum) available for single-family homes. $8,000 (maximum) available for 2-4-family homes. Work Scope Incentive is paid directly to the contractor. Work must be performed through the Home Performance with ENERGY STAR® program.
- 50% incentive up to $4,000 for a single family home and 50% incentive up to $8,000 for a 2-4 family home
- May also be combined with option 3.
Assisted Home Performance
Household Occupancy Household Income Limit
1 Person $43,050.00
2 Person $52,192.00
3 Person $64,480.00
4 Person $76,752.00
5 Person $89,040.00
6 Person $101,312.00
7 Person $104,027.00
8 Person $115,813.00
9 Person $127,600.00
10 Person $139,387.00
Empower New York Income Eligibility Guidelines
|Household Size||Maximum Gross Monthly Income||Maximum Gross Annual Income|
Using Energy Star® products can help you save up to 40% on energy costs by improving your home’s insulation and heating system using Ivy Lea Construction, Inc. Energy Star® offers several financing options to help you get your home improvement projects started.